1. Product Development Manager / Project Manager
This is a great opportunity for you to have a big impact within a small company where you will be involved in the full product life cycle.
The role will suit candidates have experience in project management / product range development or project engineers looking to make the step up. Candidates must have experience in the hydraulic or mechanical engineering sector. Previous CAD and technical drawing experience is preferable. Candidates with previous hands on experience in an engineering role are encouraged to apply.
The role will involve cradle to grave project management. You will be required to see projects through to meet targets and budget requirements. The role will involve customer liaison and site visits as well as occasional international visits to suppliers. You will be required to carry out work to health and safety requirements and quality standards.
The role will require autonomous work and gives an opportunity for the candidate to take ownership of their work and play a key role.
* Cradle to Grave Project Management of Crane attachment products
* Meet Targets and Budget Requirements
* Customer Liaison, Site Visits and Supplier Visits.
* Full Product Life Cycle
* Meet Health and Safety requirements and Quality Standards.
* Project Management Experience
* Hydraulic or Mechanical Engineering Experience
* CAD and Technical drawing Experience
2. Technical and Customer Support Engineer
General Duties to Include:
Technical and Customer Support Engineer will assist customers of the PCM product portfolio of lorry loader crane attachments, hydraulic and handling equipment. The role will also involve assisting and supporting on new product development projects.
Provide technical and general telephone support to customers as required, striving to deliver 100% customer satisfaction
Provide technical and product assistance to the PCM sales team to maximise sales opportunities
Provide product information to customers as required, make recommendations
Respond to all calls in a timely manner
Maintain logs / records of customer questions, queries and feedback
Diagnose customer / product issues and find effective solutions that maximise customer satisfaction
Analysis of logs and records to identifying underlying issues or trends.
Liaising with customers regularly to ensure product meets customer and market requirements
Working to targets
Regular site and field visits to monitor and review product performance, make recommendations for improvement and take corrective actions
Understanding and application of quality management systems processes and procedures
Ensure required quality checking/approval procedures are carried out
Provide assistance and support for product development projects and new product introductions.
- Previous experience in the hydraulic or mechanical engineering sector or construction industry, preferably with knowledge of ancillary equipment such as lorry loader cranes (or similar)